Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lakeer/Taqdeer



‘Aishaaaaaaa..’
A Girl woke up. Moving her hands in long hairs wearing plane Shirt. Took slow sleepy steps towards the wash room.
‘Aisha?’ A middle aged lady pushed the door. She was wearing a light sari folded on her waist.
She came out of the washroom by answering ‘Yes Mom!’
‘Sweetheart if you are forgetting let me remind you. Your Twin sister Jhanvi Raj Kashayp is getting married with Anuraj Vashishth. And today is there Engagement. Guest are about to arrive.’ She replied in sarcastic tone.
‘Mumma I know. Give me 20 minutes and I’ll be down there.’ And give a sweet little kiss to her.
Both smiled by looking at each other.
Exactly after to 20minutes she was down there. Wearing pretty Yellow suit open long hair with no makeup.
‘Oh Namaste Tayeji.’ She greeted all the Guest who were there and helped all of them.
‘Aashu (Aisha), Get your sister ready and you also get ready Vashishth Family is about to arrive.’ Mom ordered her.
She went up at her sister’s room ‘Hey Ms. Bride, Are u ready?’
Jhanvi standing near Window wearing White blue suit and Wet eyes. She looked up to her sister.
‘Di, What’s wrong?’ She hold her hands and asked deeply.
‘Nothing Aashu afraid to leave mom dad all alone. Little Nervous how it all going to be?’ looking down she replied.
‘Offo! Dedo don’t behave like a typical bride. Its going to be fabulous Anuraj Jiju is wonderful Person but yeah Stay away from his brother I don’t like him.’
Jhanvi smiled and said ‘Aashu He likes you.’
‘Dedo Please you also don’t get started up with it. Anyways Lets get ready they are about to arrive.’
Jhanvi was looking fabulous in locked hair and Off white lehnga. Her mom entered
‘Beautiful you look. I didn’t knew these days come so soon.’ She said.
‘Mom! Don’t get senti. Please’ Aisha cut her down in between.
‘And you better get ready fast. Please! Before your dad knock all us down’
‘Offo! My sexy Mother today you are looking like a bride.’ Aisha said to her mother.
‘Aisha, Go and get ready. I am sure you’ll also get some style.’
‘Mom you just wait and beer stall will not going to be needed.’
Finally they arrived. Mom greeted them all in.
And after few minutes Aisha arrive with Jhanvi. And yeah after seeing Aisha beer is actually not needed she was looking beautiful in Peacock colored sari and open curled up hair. She made Jhanvi sit near Anuraj.
‘Hi, Aisha’ Arnav Anuraj’s younger brother greeted Aisha saying ‘Didn’t you get any better color sari better than this?’
‘ And didn’t you get better face than this to carry up?’ She replied rudely.
Jhanvi scold her.. ‘Aisha don’t’
She made a silly face and left.
All the rituals took place on time. And so is Arnav and Aisha’s Fight.
As function came to an end Aisha walked out to take up sometime alone as she like to left alone. When Aisha was alone in garden Arnav come to tease her.
‘Arnav not now’ She said in normal and such a sweet mood which one can’t resist.
‘Okay! By the way You are looking beautiful and as a fact you always look beautiful.’ He complimented her while walking with her.
She sweetly smiled and replied ‘You too! Dashing personality I must say.’
‘Thank you Madame. You know it is so comfortable to be with you. Your eyes Oh my god! Beautiful perfect scene of a movie. You smile will kill me one day and your red angry face my heart skip a beat.’
‘Seriously? Then why you fight with me?’ She asked by raising her eyebrow.
‘Because I love to listen your Voice. Simple and fair enough.’ He replied.
Both smiled and looked at each other and in few Minutes Arnav went on his knees ‘Pyar tenu karda tere uthe marta Milega na tujhe koi aur.’
Pani da rang?’ She replied.
‘Ma’am I am Prosing you’ He said.
‘With a songs lyrics?’ she asked.
‘Already said so many thing. Now just yes. Please’
She laughed aloud and Finally Said ‘Yes’.
And with day by day ceremony started passing and they start coming close. Irritating each other. Pulling one behind the wall for small kisses. And meeting at terrace. They started living totally different beautiful life.
Before the Marriage night the meet on terrace. ‘Arnav when are you going talk to my parents?’
‘Aisha soon as soon as bhaiya and bhabhi get married I’ll talk to both the families and My parents already like you too much and so do yours.’
‘Hmm.’ Said in little down voice.
‘Aisha? Want to dance?’
‘Right now? Without music?’
‘Yes. You are my music. I’ll sing for you my princess you just be my side.’
And they dance holding each other close. Tightly locked arms and looking deeply in each other eyes. “Mera Mann kahne Laga. Pass ake na tu dur ja. Chune de hoth tere zara sanso main apne basa.”
And the Night passes by. Everyone was super excited about the marriage. Aisha was busy as well as Arnav they didn’t even got the time to talk that day. But they can’t stop missing each other.
And finally time of marriage comes up.
‘Aashu, Go and look up for your sister.’ Mumma ordered.
‘Dedu?’ She opened up the door. Everything in the room was messed up. ‘Dedu? Dedu?’ She wasn’t anywhere. Aisha called her mother up.
‘Mom I looked up for dedu everywhere she isn’t here.’
‘Aisha your father will die if he gets to know about this.’ Her mother cried out her eyes.
‘But Mumma what can we do now? Papa should know about all this.’ She replied.
‘Sit as a bride in place of your sister.’ Her mother cried.
And she has no reason to say No. She agreed as her mother said.
She was in Veil. When Arnav asked Aisha’s Mother about Aisha. She was crying inside the veil she want to hold Arnav’s hand and want to tell him everything. But the Next moment all the rituals started. And broom sat next to the bride. And looked at her hand those where cold and No sense of feeling. Anuraj understood there and then but he didn’t spoke a word.
‘Pandit ji. Excuse me for minute. I come in back in 2 minutes.’ Excused Anuraj.
And in few minutes he returned back and all the rituals get Completed.
‘Now you both are happily married.’ said Pandit ji
As the broom removed his turban it was Arnav.
And the Anuraj entered and said ‘How can you do this aunty? If Arnav wouldn’t have told me that he love Aisha might be I wouldn’t have taken this step and we both have been got married. Jhanvi use to have big nail and spot on her right hand while Aisha don’t. Whatever might be the reason for Jhanvi to leave me but Why Aisha have to pay back for it. And Aisha you? You don’t have guts to say to parents about Arnav but no problem I understand your situation. Anyways Welcome to the family.’
But in the Next moment Arnav leave the stage and walk out.
She went behind him.
‘Arnav?’ She said sweetly and crying tone.
‘Why were you doing that to me? What if I lost you Aisha? You know you meant a world to me.’
She went on her knees and said ‘Arnav my family would have lost everything if I had said no. But you know how difficult would have been for me. Arnav sometime its not easy but we have to take decisions which we don’t want to. But all this things prove one thing we are made for each other. God want us to be together. I don’t care what drama is now going to be but all I know I have you now there by my side. Every situation we’ll handle together. I love you Arnav. And yes I proposed you better.’
They both look at each other and laughed and hold each other tight and kissed her on her forehead and said ‘I wont let you go anywhere. You are just meant for me. I love you too Aisha.’



1 comment: