Sunday, January 6, 2013

Idolatry


Its been years that I’m working in this Hospital as doctor. I have seen lot many cases here about mental disorders. People leave the support of other in Hard times. But Naina and Vishal were something different. Naina is my best friend. I remember 3 years back…

‘Oh My God! Naina you are looking Beautiful’ I exclaimed. Loud music were on. Lighting all over place. Naina was already most beautiful girl I ever seen on earth. She is perfect girl one can get. Bought up in High rich family extra intelligent for sure as she is Doctor. Height 5’3. Long hair. Just perfect. And today she’s looking more beautiful and why not she has her engagement today.
‘Smita Please, don’t make fun. I’m already a lot nervous today’ She said by handling her falling yellow pallu. She continued by asking ‘Rihaan will like me na today?’
Yes! I’m sure you must get it by now her Fiancé name is Mr.Rihan Rai. The most eligible bachelor Business tycoon. He had the most amazing personality in Chandigarh. Naina father and Rihaan father are business friend that’s how they each other.
I said ‘Naina you are seriously looking Awesomely beautiful.’ There was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see. ‘Beta! Bring Naina down. Everyone is waiting’ It was Naina’s Mother. I answered her ‘Yes aunty she’s all done. We are coming’. And that was a day when Rihaan and Naina got engaged. But there marriage was decided after 2 months.
Naina and Rihaan were not to much into each other. Naina was a down to earth girl while Rihaan was totally Vic versa. Naina always keep on impressing Rihaan but Rihaan was so busy in his work that they sometime don’t talk to each other for weeks. That’s why after engagement she’s in hospital. I said ‘I don’t understand Naina you and Rihaan just getting engaged just because of your  father. Why? I don’t say Rihaan is rich good looking and all just DON’T. Because you are not that type of girl’ She replied ‘Shhhh! We are in hospital. And well I know. Rihaan is not a guy I wanted but yeah there are thousand of Girls gets married to a guy who are not there type are that marriage is arranged marriage. Now shut up and get back to work’ Suddenly there was an urgent case of an accident came in hospital And all the authority was given to Naina. Vishal was his name. He tried to commit suicide. He’s suffering from Bipolar Disorder. In this the person develops a suicidal behavior. Naina is one of the talented doctor in our hospital. But our Head wanted Naina to give all his attention to this person only as He very serious and in his last stage. Naina was always looking for such patient as she wanted to do research on them. Vishal was a good and decent person. Even the background was good. Due to the Bipolar disorder he has a very immediate mood swings. Naina started spending her day and night with him. Its been 2 weeks I haven’t seen her. I called her one day as Rihaan called me up to know where is she. I got worried about her. ‘Naina where are you? Rihaan is so worried about you’. She sounded sleepy ‘Hi smita! I am at..’ A voice came from behind ‘Hi baby! Whose call it is’. I was shocked I didn’t know what was going on. I shouted on her ‘ Naina where are you? And whose that? Are you nuts or what? You have your marriage in some weeks’ She replied ‘Smita relax. We’ll meet and talk about this in one hour at CCD’. I didn’t wanted to reply. So I hang up. I finished all my appointment and reached CCD.  She was sitting in the corner seat. I have gone there and started ‘Yes! Explain.’ She explained everything ‘Smita! He’s my type of guy. I know about his disease. But its not a disease He needs love He needs me. Smita He’s going through a Financial instability, His Gf left her when he needed her. His parents died in a bomb blast! He’s not what all you think. He’s normal guy like you and me. He’s someone who is meant for me. I can’t live without him now Smita.’ I replied ‘Naina he’s having a Bipolar disorder. Mr.Khurrana have tested him on his own. And what about Rihaan and your family. Girl you are going it all wrong’. She replied ‘Smita! All I know I love him. And I know my family won’t accept us. So I have decided to runaway from here and live in Mumbai. You have to help us!’. But after knowing her love for him I was all convinced.
Now after 5 years I have realized my mistake for saying Yes to Naina. We 3 have been in Mumbai. Naina used to work as doctor in Mumbai city Hospital. And Vishal use to sit at home in which he lot many time tried kill himself. Naina gave him all her support to him she can. Vishal lot many time tried to her but still she never gave up on him. She loved him with all she can. I think that what made me steal a dead body of a girl from a morgue room and declined that body of Naina and proof it as a road accident. But when now after 5 years she’s actually DEAD. Vishal paroxysm of Bipolar disorder first made her burnt alive and then hang himself on death. I am sorry Naina I didn’t able to help you when you needed me most. Hope You’ll forgive me. RIP.


6 comments:

  1. WTF! Did you write this? How come you came up with the idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And Idea came out of nowhere. I just wanted to write and Bas! And thank yo so much. It is the first story jo on the spot ai jab likhne lagi thi. Thank you :)

      Delete